Doubledown Casino(DDC), available on iPhone, Android, Facebook, and website, is one of the most popular casino games platforms. With over 100 slots and table games, it allows you to reap the fun of what a live casino has to offer without tying real cash-gambling into the scene.
- Doubledown Casino Facebook App Online
- Free Slots Facebook Doubledown Casino
- Doubledown Casino Free Download
With millions of players DoubleDown Casino is the best free casino where you can enjoy a variety of games including over 30+ free slots, slot tournaments, multi-player poker, video poker, bingo,. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
Typically, Doubledown Casino will start you off by giving you 10,000,000 coins as a welcome bonus. But once the coins are used up, you’ll either need to buy coins with real money or collect new coins.
Luckily with us, you won’t need to spend a dime. In this article, we’re showing you 8 useful tips of getting free Doubledown Casino codes, so that you can keep the wheels spinning for longer. Check them out…
Tip 1: Gain $1,000,000 welcome bonus
If you have been on DDC, you know this one is obvious. For any players that make their first venture of this gaming service, Doubledown Casino gives them a generous 1 million free coins to start out, available in all four platforms.
There is no need to pay a deposit, nor a requirement to play through. And you certainly don’t need to create an account to play the game. If you’re just testing the water, you could play as a guest, and you still get the bonus.
Tip 2: Log in everyday
You can easily get a pile of free coins just by logging in. Once you fire up the casino, a wheel that looks like the Wheel of Fortune will pop up and provide you with chips that start at 1,000. As long as you log in everyday, you’ll get an incremental number of points of a maximum of 25,000 chips if you manage to be active for 25 consecutive days.
Tip 3: Follow DDC official accounts on social media
As a way to keep their fans engaged, Doubledown Casinoregularly gives away free chips via the source of social media. So to make sure you don’t miss out on these offers, you can follow Doubledown Casino’s official Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram accounts. There is usually a bit of interacting you will be required to do, such as liking a Facebook page, sharing a post, and bookmarking their Pinterest profile page.
Tip 4: Turn on your mobile notifications
Every day Doubledown Casino releases fun events and new slots you can play for free. All you need to do is enable notifications for the casino app and keep your eyes peeled.
Tip 5: Subscribe to Doubledown Casino newsletter
Doubledown Casino Facebook App Online
Another way to become the first to keep the wheel spinning is to subscribe to their email newsletter. By sharing your email with them, you will not only be among the first to know about the latest trends but also unlock dozens of fun games to win free chips!
Tip 6: Refer a friend
Sharing is caring. In fact, Doubledown Casino actively encourages you to do so.
- For each friend that you refer to that accepts your invitation, you’ll gain a million chips. For each day where an referral goes active on the app, you can an extra 1,000 chips in your DDC balance as well. However, if your friend uninstalls the app the reward will be deducted accordingly.
Tips: Make sure you refer DDC to your friends via the in-game mailbox feature. Simply telling your friends verbally won’t cut it.
- Share gifts with your friends. By sending your friends a gift via the mailbox button, you get to redeem up to 3 gifts that are sent from them.
Tip 7: Complete your daily challenge
If you get on the casino app on your mobile, you’ll be see a square icon that has three shields in the middle. By tapping the icon, you’ll see your daily challenges. When you complete one challenge, you will be rewarded a prize (some even worth millions of chips!).
Tip 8: Work your way up Diamond Club ranking system
Last but not least, join the free Diamond Club and level up. Rtp slots list. Diamond club is Doubledown Casino’s ranking system where players level up from White all the way to Royal based on their betting and performance.
It’s also considered DDC’s biggest rewards system because of its snowballing effects on the players: The more players spend time playing the games, the higher ranking they will get to, which leads to more free coins, better offers and more gifts from friends.
For more information on Diamond Club, please go to Doubledown Casino Diamond Clubpage.
There you have it – hopefully you have your DDC coins stacked to the brim with the useful tips in the post. If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, please let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading.
|Platform(s)||Facebook, Android, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch), Google+, Windows Phone, Windows|
Zynga Poker is a social game developed by Zynga as an application for the social-networking website Facebook as well as Android, iPhone, Windows Phone,Windows,MySpace, Tagged, and Google+. It was launched in July 2007.
In 2011, with 38 million players, Zynga Poker was the largest poker site in the world. In 2018, after increased competition in the market, Zynga Poker had a 6.1% market share in social casino games.
The game allows Facebook players to simulate playing Texas Hold 'empoker in a social gaming environment. Users enter a casino lobby and can play at any table or join friends for a game. Players choose from casual tables, tournament play, or VIP tables. A leader board shows players how they compare in chip ranking to other players and allows players to send or receive gifts.
Development and market dominance
It was created and launched in July 2007 by a team consisting of some of the founders of the company including Justin Waldron, Michael Luxton, and Eric Schiermeyer.
In March 2011, Zynga Poker hosted PokerCon, a live poker tournament at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to a March 2011 ESPN article, with 38 million players, Zynga Poker at that time was the largest poker site in the world.
In July 2012, Zynga announced that it would be providing real-money gaming outside of United States in 2013.
According to a 2014 article by Dean Takahashi, about 350 million have played Zynga Poker, and the game has millions of daily players.
Update and loss of market dominance
In July 2014, the game received a major update. According to Jeff Grubb of VentureBeat, the change was unpopular with users, who believed that Zynga was 'throwing too many unwanted features in the way' of playing poker.
In 2014, Zynga Poker 'commanded 61 percent of the total social poker revenue market,' and each month earned between $9 and $13 million. That year, its audiences dropped 44%. After the revamp in 2014, players 'forced the publisher' to bring back a 'classic' version of the original poker game. Also, Zynga Poker's CEO and games head left around that time. VentureBeat said in 2015 that Zynga Poker's players were increasingly moving to social casino games, with the overall social poker game industry struggling largely 'due to the struggles of Zynga's Poker app, which dominates the marketplace.'
In 2014, Zynga Poker was Zynga's flagship game and its top-grossing game.
Recent features and events
In the first quarter of 2017, the company reported a loss, although revenue was rising compared to the year prior. In 2018, Zynga Poker accounted for 23% of Zynga's game revenue. After added competition in the market, in 2018 analysts said that Zynga lost its market share in social casino games, with only a 6.1% market share. Zyna Poker introduced a new 'Spin and Win' mode in its World Poker Tour Tournament Center in 2019, essentially combining poker with a prize wheel. In November 2018, Zynga Poker reported its mobile revenue falling 3% that year, with bookings remaining flat, with Zynga stating the game was 'still recovering from the platform changes imposed by Facebook in [the second financial quarter].' At the time, Zynga was partnering with World Poker Tour.
In quarter one of 2019, Zynga Poker was 15% of Zynga's total revenue, after being 21% of that revenue in the first quarter of 2018. In 2019, the company hired Brad Garrett on a sweepstakes event. In March 2019 Zynga Poker added a tournament code called Spin & Win, allowing for faster play and higher stakes. According to Consumer Affairs, in 2019, Zynga Poker users suffered a data breach.
Although Zynga made a slight profit in 2019, Zynga Poker's profit dropped by 7%, 'as it is still recovering from platform changes that Facebook made last year. Gibeau said the company is working on updates that will help Zynga Poker get back into growth mode.'
Languages and availability
As of August 2010, the game is available in Mandarin Chinese in China as well as on Facebook in Hong Kong and Taiwan under the name Zynga Texas Poker. The game is also available in English, Indonesian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, and French. The mobile version of the game is available in 18 languages.
In 2018, Nascar announced that Go Fas Racing was partnering with Zynga Poker, with the game serving as primary sponsor for the No. 32 Ford and Matt DiBenedetto.
Free Slots Facebook Doubledown Casino
- ^'Zynga Poker is now on Windows Phone!'. Windows Central. 2014-12-15. Retrieved 2020-08-08.
- ^'Buy Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem'. Microsoft Store. Retrieved 2020-08-08.
- ^ abc'PokerCon makes debut this weekend'. ESPN.com. March 17, 2011. Retrieved October 30, 2011.
- ^Zynga CEO Mark Pincus on the future of the company, Guardian
- ^It's official: Zynga chases online gambling outside the U.S. in 2013
- ^Takahashi, Dean (2014-03-03). 'Zynga launches big overhaul to its flagship poker game'. VentureBeat. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- ^Grubb, Jeff (2016-03-01). 'Zynga stock price jumps 7% as new chief executive replaces Pincus'. VentureBeat. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- ^'Zynga Poker's struggles hurt overall market as players flee to social casino games'. VentureBeat. 2015-05-22. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Zynga launches a major overhaul to its flagship poker game'. VentureBeat. 2014-03-03. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Zynga Poker has best mobile quarter ahead of 10th birthday'. CalvinAyre.com. 2017-05-04. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Zynga Poker shines as founder Pincus gives up voting control'. CalvinAyre.com. 2018-05-04. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Zynga Poker launches new spin-and-win mode in World Poker Tour tournaments'. VentureBeat. 2019-03-28. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Zynga's once reliable slots and poker games losing steam'. CalvinAyre.com. 2018-10-31. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Zynga has record Q1, no thanks to poker and (most) social slots'. CalvinAyre.com. 2019-05-02. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Zynga Poker Partners with Actor, Comedian and Card Shark Brad Garrett for 'Celebrity Home Game' Sweepstakes Event, Benefiting Maximum Hope Foundation'. AP NEWS. 2019-09-16. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Zynga Poker Gets Faster, Higher-Stakes Spin & Win Mode'. Android Headlines. 2019-03-28. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Words With Friends and other Zynga game players may have had their data hacked'. www.consumeraffairs.com. 2019-12-26. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Zynga hits Q4 earnings targets as CEO says 'turnaround is now complete''. VentureBeat. 2019-02-06. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- ^'Zynga launches its first international version of popular poker game'. VentureBeat. 2010-08-17. Retrieved 2020-09-04.