No 1, BOC Square, Bank of Ceylon Mawatha, Colombo 01,Sri Lanka. Tel: +790-811(22 lines) +741 / 55 Fax: +160. Email: [email protected]
Smart Fixed Deposit
#boc #interest #rates #Fixed #deposit Like my Page -In the video describes the BOC interest rates, how to earn good mo. EliteSaver - SGD Time Deposit Promotion (Release on 19 October 2020) BOC SuperSaver (Effective 1 August 2020) BOC SmartSaver (Effective 1 August 2020) BOC SmartSaver (Effective from 1 April 2019 to 31 July 2020) BOC SmartSaver (Ended on 1 December 2016) Gold Savings Account: SGD Savings Account: Multi-Currency Savings Account: Current Account. HKD Fixed Deposit Rates Deposit Amount Below 100,000: 100,000 to 499,999 500,000 or above 1 Day 0.00100%. Fixed Deposit 7-Day Call Deposit FCY (Specify Currency). PERSONAL INFORMATION Title Mr Mrs Miss Dr Rev Mr Mrs Miss Dr Rev. Date of Commencement Rate of interest Interest Payment Instructions 1. Provisions of Section 14 of Bank of Ceylon Ordinance. We are aware in the event of the death of any one of joint acco unt hold ers the.
Enjoy a fixed rate of interest on your deposit for a period of your choice.
Smart Fixed Deposit
Place your money for a fixed period of time and enjoy the certainty of knowing exactly how much interest you are going to earn.
- Deposits can be fixed for 12 , 36 or 60 months
- The interest rate is fixed throughout the term of the deposit
- Minimum deposit £ 10,000/= and Maximum £ 500,000/=
- Interest will be paid only at the maturity
- Premature withdrawals will be allowed only on the following circumstances
- Death of the account holder
- Financial distress of the account holder subject proving to the satisfaction of the bank In the case of a premature withdrawal, interest will be calculated at our variable savings account interest (currently 0.25 % p.a.) for the completed period of the deposit
|Amount||12 Months (At maturity Gross/AER)||36 Months (At maturity Gross/AER)||60 Months (At maturity Gross/AER)|
|£10,000 & Above||1.00%||1.25%||2.00%|
All the above are subject to Bank’s standard terms and conditions. For more information please contact us
- +44 20 3195 5187
- +44 20 7377 5430
- Click 2 email
Take it easy with eCash
Send money to Sri Lanka with peace in mind
Products offered by Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka are not authorised and regulated by the FCA/PRA. Therefore rules made under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of customers do not apply. Protection afforded by the UK regulatory system, including the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) will not apply.
Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd only acts as an introducer to Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka.
As you know that a Fixed Deposit (FD) is an investment option offered by banks that gives you higher rate of interest than a regular savings account. By investing in an FD, you can achieve your financial goals comfortably due to higher returns offered by it.
Bank Of Ceylon FD provides an option to deposit lump sum amount for a specific period, ranging from 7 days to 10 years. You can choose any of the tenures offered by Bank Of Ceylon FD according to your convenience and financial objective. As soon as you select the tenure and deposit the amount in Bank Of Ceylon_ FD, it will start earning an interest based on the tenure of the deposit. Customer is allowed to deposit lump sum money into a fixed deposit only once into his FD account at the time of opening the account with the bank and afterwards he cannot deposit additional money in the same FD account.
You can also get tax benefits under section 80C of the Income Tax Act on an amount between Rs. 100 to 1.5 lakh by investing in Bank Of Ceylon FD for a tenure of 5 years or more.
Following table provides you Bank Of Ceylon FD Rates of various tenors. Also, given below is the facility/ option, through which you can calculate the interest rate and the maturity value of your Bank Of Ceylon FD for different tenures by clicking on the 'calculate' button provided in the table.
Bank Of Ceylon Fixed Deposit Interest Rates (as on 06 Mar 2021)
|Maturity Period||Interest Rate (p.a.)||Calculate Interest Rate|
Features & Benefits: Bank Of Ceylon Fixed Deposit
- Competitive interest rates are offered with flexible FD tenures to suit your investment plan.
- FD account can be opened online or by visiting your nearest Bank Of Ceylon branch.
- No cap on the Maximum Amount of FD
- FD Tenures: 7 days to 10 years
- Different interest payout options such as monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Loan/ Overdraft against FD facility is available upto 85% of the FD amount.
- Easy and fast liquidity options are available.
- Nomination facility is available.
- Tax benefit of amount up to Rs 1,50,000, through tax saving term deposit scheme
- Part withdrawal facility and auto-renewal facilities are also available
- Senior citizens can enjoy higher interest rate as compared to regular citizens
- NRE, NRO and FCNR deposit facility is offered by the bank
Who is Eligible for Bank Of Ceylon Fixed Deposit
Any of the following persons is eligible to invest in fixed deposits (FD):
- Proprietary Firm
- Partnership Firm
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Association of Persons (AOP)
- Body of Individuals (BOI)
- Local Authority
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI)
- Registered Society
Important Things to Know Before Investing in Fixed Deposits
- Always compare tenure-wise FD interest rates of different banks before finalizing the bank for opening an FD account, in order to get maximum interest rate on selected tenure.
- The tenure for most bank fixed deposits varies from 7 days to 10 years. You should choose the FD Tenure according to your convenience and objective behind investment.
- Opt for interest payout options such as monthly or quarterly, if required. Otherwise, choose cumulative option so that you can receive lump sum amount when FD gets matured.
- You can also avail loan or overdraft against FD, if you have immediate requirement of funds.
- If your annual income is non-taxable, you can submit Form 15G or Form 15H in order to avoid TDS.
- Don't forget to make nomination in your FD account.
- If you are a senior citizen then open your FD in a bank which offers extra interest of 0.25% to 0.75% to senior citizens.
- When you open fixed deposit online or offline, do not forget to give instructions on what to do on maturity of your FD. If you do not give any instruction, your fixed deposit will be renewed automatically on maturity.
Calculation of Interest on FD of Bank Of Ceylon
Interest on FD for different tenures is calculated in following manner:
- Simple interest is paid at maturity for fixed deposit tenure of less than 6 months.
- Interest is calculated on a quarterly basis for fixed deposit tenure of 6 months & above.
- Cumulative Interest/ re-investment interest is calculated every quarter, and is added to the Principal such that Interest is paid on the Interest earned in the previous quarter as well.
- In case of monthly deposit scheme, the interest shall be calculated for the quarter and paid monthly at discounted rate over the Standard FD Rate
Bank Of Ceylon FD Interest Calculator
Bank Of Ceylon FD Interest Calculator is an online financial tool that allows you to calculate the maturity value of your fixed deposit at the interest rate offered by bank. The amount of FD, interest rate, deposit tenure and compounding frequency of interest together determine the maturity amount of the FD at the end of the tenure.
Automatic Renewal of Bank FD
Bank FD matures on specific date. On maturity, if you have not given any specific instructions such as payout or renewal of FD, most of the banks automatically renew the FD for the same period for which it was initially made at the interest rate prevailing on the date of maturity of FD. This is called Automatic Renewal of Bank FD.
You should choose the option on the account opening form, if you do not want the bank to auto renew your FD. You have 2 options on the account opening form while depositing money in FD, first one is auto renew and second one is deposit of amount to your account after maturity. In case you have not mentioned any option on the account opening form then you will need to visit the bank branch on maturity day of your bank FD and opt for credit of the final proceeds of your bank FD into your savings account if you do not want an auto renewal of your FD.
Bank FD News Mar 2021
13-01-2020: SBI revised FD interest rate
SBI has announced a cut in retail fixed deposits of FD rates. The latest FD rates on SBI deposits is effective from 10th January 2020. The bank has cut the FD rates by 15 bps on long-term deposits maturing in 1 year to 10 years. Now FD interest rate for 7 to 45 days is 4.50%, for 46 to 179 days is 5.50%, for 180 days to 1 year is 5.80% and for 1 year to 10 years is 6.10%.
Fixed Deposit Rates Canara Bank
09-01-2020: Axis Bank reduced FD interest rate
Axis Bank reduced interest rates by up to 20 bps from January 9. FDs for less than Rs 2 crore and with the tenor of less than 1 year will earn 6.40%, for the tenor of 5 years to up to 10 years, FD rates is 6.50%.
07-01-2020: HDFC Bank deposits up by 25% (YoY) in 2019
The largest private sector lender HDFC Bank's deposits up by 25% (YoY) in 2019. Its deposits are at Rs 10.67 trillion as of December 31, 2019 growing by 25% as compared to Rs 8.52 trillion as of December 31, 2018.
24-12-2019: HDFC Bank revised FD interest rate
The revised rate for FDs maturing in 9 months 1 day to less than 1 year will be 6.05%. Term deposits maturing in 1 year to 2 years will fetch an interest rate of 6.3%, 2-3 years 6.40%, and 3 years to 10 years 6.3%.
01-12-2019: PNB cuts off FD rates
With effect from December 1, 2019, FDs for less than Rs 2 crore and the tenor of 271 days to below 1 year will be 6% for general customers and 6.5% for senior citizens. For the tenor of 5 years to up to 10 years, PNB has FD rates of 6.3% for general customers and 6.8% for senior citizens.
Jammin Jars Multiplier Feature. The Jammin Jars symbol performs two major functions- it acts as the wild icon and the bet multiplier. The Jammin Jars wild can replace other icons on the reels to create a winning combination. It both replaces symbols and expands to cover reels in adjacent positions. Jammin’ Jars has a simple look without too much of a hassle. The fruit and berries look absolutely delicious, plump and glistening with water droplets. The background is a grid with blue and pink spotlights lazily waving around, and the game logo has a mirror ball behind it. Jammin’ Jars is the perfect slot for real risk takers and thrill seekers: it has enormous upwards potential. The Theoretical RTP of Jammin’ Jars is 96.8% is slightly better than average. Jammin’ Jars is THE slot if you are looking for an extremely high variance slot. Overall Review Jammin' Jars is a great online slots game, and it definitely has a lot of gameplay that is influenced by social games, it's something different from the norm. The graphics are great, and the theme of jam jars is pretty unique – especially when paired with the disco soundtrack.
12-11-2019: ICICI Bank reduces FD interest rate
The interest rates on ICICI Bank FD for less than Rs 2 crore and the tenor of 185 days to 289 days will be 5.75%, for 5 years to up to 10 years will be 6.40% and 6.9% for senior citizens. Its interest rates will be effective from December 7, 2019.
Public Sector Banks FD Interest Rates
Boc Fixed Deposit Promotion
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank||Bank Of Baroda|
|Bank Of India||Bank Of Maharashtra||Canara Bank|
|Central Bank Of India||Corporation Bank||Idbi Bank|
|Indian Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Oriental Bank Of Commerce|
|Punjab National Bank||Syndicate Bank||Uco Bank|
|Union Bank Of India||United Bank Of India||Vijaya Bank|
|State Bank Of India||State Bank Of Mysore||State Bank Of Patiala|
|State Bank Of Travancore||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||Punjab And Sind Bank|
Private Sector Banks FD Interest Rates
Fixed Deposit Rates Of Icici Bank
|Axis Bank||Bandhan Bank Limited||Catholic Syrian Bank Limited|
|City Union Bank Limited||Dcb Bank Limited||Dhanalakshmi Bank|
|Federal Bank||Hdfc Bank||Icici Bank Limited|
|Idfc Bank Limited||Jammu And Kashmir Bank Limited||Indusind Bank|
|Karnataka Bank Limited||Karur Vysya Bank||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited|
|Laxmi Vilas Bank||The Nainital Bank Limited||Rbl Bank Limited|
|South Indian Bank||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited||Yes Bank|
|Equitas Small Finance Bank Limited||Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited||Utkarsh Small Finance Bank|
|Suryoday Small Finance Bank||Au Small Finance Bank Limited||Capital Small Finance Bank Limited|
|Esaf Small Finance Bank Limited||North East Small Finance Bank Limited||Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd|