- A term deposit is an investment of cash placed with a financial institution for a fixed period of time, known as the term, with a fixed interest rate for your return at the end of the term. A term deposit is commonly referred to as a TD, but can also be known as a certificate of deposit or CD.
- To open a Personal Term Deposit, you need a minimum deposit of $10,000. You must be: An account holder using the product for personal use (if it's for your business, see our Business Term Deposit.
- Take advantage of a great interest rate and enjoy the comfort of knowing your investment is guaranteed for the term you choose. Open an Account Sign Me Up.
Similar to other banks, ING Direct rates for its term deposits depend on many factors including economic forecasts, banking margins as well as policy decisions of the Reserve Bank of Australia when setting. Invest your money in a NAB Term Deposit and earn a fixed interest rate for the life of the term, with no setup or account fees. This term deposit is for personal customers with deposits from.
ING's Wholesale Term Deposits are available for amounts from $500,000, right up to $25 million.
Lock in a competitive interest rate upfront, or take advantage of movements in market interest rates with a floating rate deposit.
Your Wholesale Term Deposit will be customised to suit your structure and maturity needs. You can select a timeframe as short as 1 month, or as long as 5 years
With every cent deposited earning you interest and no ING fees to pay, all your money has the chance to accrue interest.
With daily interest rate pricing, you can capitalise on the latest market interest rates every day.
Through our Specialist Investment Desk, you can contact market experts who specialise in fixed interest.
Interest rates are negotiable, based on your business type and volume.
What is a term deposit?
A safe and guaranteed investment: you know, to the nearest penny, just how much you will have built up by the time your deposit matures.
A term deposit allows you to invest your money:
- for a predetermined period of time;
- at a predetermined fixed rate of interest;
- free of all charges (unless redeemed early).
A term deposit allows you to benefit from the best rates on the money market in return for being obliged to block your money for the term of the deposit.
What term periods can I choose from for my term deposit?
You can choose the term period that best suits your needs. Empire city casino free slots. The term periods generally available are:
- 1 month
- 2 months
- 3 months
- 6 months
- Or 12 months
Which currencies are available for my term deposit?
At ING Luxembourg, term deposits are available in nine currencies:
- Euro (EUR)
- Swiss franc (CHF)
- Pounds sterling (GBP)
- Danish krone (DKK)
- US dollar (USD)
- Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Australian dollar (AUD)
- New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Japanese yen (JPY)
The interest on term deposits is fixed daily, based on the money market trends for the specific currency over the period of time concerned. The rates are also commensurate with the sum deposited. The resulting rate will be fixed for the full term of your deposit. The minimum deposit is 25,000 euros, or the equivalent value, to ensure that you get the most advantageous rate.
Ing Term Deposit Rates Smsf
Ing Term Deposit Rates Australia
Interested in Term deposit?
Term Deposit Calculator
Our advisors will answer you.