Must be used during same time slot as party. Odd Lane may be used by Open Bowlers.Contact Party Planner for more information. Deposit Required at Booking. Fill out a party request below and our party planner will give you a call! (Please email [email protected] if you are having problems using the form.
Ganbare! Super Strikers is an innovative mix between Tactical RPG and Soccer. Win matches to level up and earn new equipment that will allow you to learn special abilities, boost your players’ stats or protect yourself against altered status effects.
- Cartoon graphics.
- 112mb download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Cross-buy with Playstation Vita.
- Stackable Platinum trophy.
- Turn-based football gameplay.
- 3 save slots.
- Optional tutorial.
- Two modes-story and arcade.
- Two difficulties-easy and normal.
- Story mode-name your team/players and create your logo.
- On your turn, you can move/pass/dribble/shoot and it’s all your own choices.
- It can change camera angles.
- When passing or shooting past an opponent player a QuickTime battle happens between both players stats and dictates if your action was successful/fails or doesn’t quite get there.
- Shortcuts for changing players quickly.
- It can end your turn whenever.
- Plays on a gridded pitch.
- Speed option for opponents’ turn.
- Match objectives-finish them for items that improve stats and uniform options.
- Special effects like fatigue/drowsy etc.
- Every active player earns EXP and levels up to learn new abilities.
- Items-equip them to get the perk but level them up to have the perk permanently and free up the item slot.
- Easy Platinum list.
- Puzzle game elements.
- No online mode.
- No multiplayer either online or local.
- High learning curve especially with time management.
- Clunky menu for item management.
- Feel like one big RNG exercise.
- No replay level.
- Can’t undo moves.
- Only one control layout.
- Are you ready for the next poker challenge? Poker Superstars™ III Gold Chip Challenge raises the stakes with new superstars, new gold chips for great plays, and a brand new challenge mode! The full version of Poker Superstars™ features: 4 challenging modes of play. Limitless levels.
- Super Strike Review. If you are a fan of bowling and slot machine games, the five-reel, 25 payline Super Strike from Habanero is the perfect combination for you. Get the ball rolling and try this free slots game right here at Slots Temple.
- “Habanero Systems - The Hawk Game Suite” has in its repertoire several video slots that have drawn my attention before for their great winning potential and also for their attractive designs, and since today I was playing in a casino where it is available this software, I decided to give it the opportunity to another of its games, which specifically was a slot with a theme based on bowling.
- The Super Striker slot features a Free Spins bonus that is played as soon as players get three scattered football symbols on the reels. The Free Spins bonus can be also triggered by landing two scattered football scatters and one scattered golden football symbol in any position on the reels.
- 8/10Graphics - 8/10
- 7/10Sound - 7/10
- 7/10Accessibility - 7/10
- 8/10Length - 8/10
- 9/10Fun Factor - 9/10
Here we're looking at out-and-out strikers in world football today. These are present-generation footballers who can undeniably earn the tag of a 'super striker'. Talking about super strikers per se, that is also the name of the latest football-themed online slot game launched at reputed NetEnt Casinos.
Please note, the likes of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Mohammed Salah are not included in this list because they cannot be considered 'pure strikers'.
There is no denying the fact that Luis Suarez remains one of the greatest strikers in the football world today. He currently plays for La Liga side Barcelona and the Uruguayan national football team. Suarez began his senior level football career at Nacional in 2005 before going on to play for Groningen, Ajax and Liverpool, eventually joining Barca in 2014.
Suarez has been instrumental in helping Barcelona win La Liga and the Copa del Rey four times each, as well as the Champions League in 2015. He won both the Golden Ball and the Golden Boot during the FIFA Club World Cup tournament 2015, and was the winner of the reputed Pichichi Trophy in 2015-16. At international level, Suarez helped the Uruguayan national team win the Copa America title in 2011.
Super Striker Slot
Captain of the Polish national football team, Robert Lewandowski is the primary striker for Bundesliga outfit Bayern Munich. It was at Znicz Pruszkow where Lewandowski began his senior football career. Thereafter, he switched over to Lech Poznan, followed by a move to Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund in the year 2010. He then earned himself a transfer to German rivals Bayern Munich in 2014, after spending four successful years at Dortmund.
Lewandowski is widely recognised for holding the world record for having scored an incredible five goals in nine minutes. Apart from that, he has helped Bayern Munich win Bundesliga a total of five times, and also achieved glory in the DFL-Supercup and DFB-Pokal. Lewandowski captained Poland during their 2018 World Cup campaign.
Sergio Aguero plies his trade with English Premier League club Manchester City. He is also a key member of the Argentinian national football team and is counted amongst the best strikers in world football. He began his senior football career with Independiente in Argentina, and followed that with a move to Atletico Madrid and thereafter to Manchester City in 2011.
Aguero played an important role in helping Argentina to the 2014 World Cup final and he was also key in Argentina finishing runners-up in Copa America consecutively in the years 2015 and 2016. In 2014-15, Sergio Aguero won the Golden Boot award in the English Premier League, and among his countless club honours he has also made it to the PFA Team of the Year on two occasions.
Captain of the national football team of England, Harry Kane definitely deserves a mention amongst the top-rated football strikers in the world today. Kane has been on Tottenham Hotspur's books since 2009, but spent his formative years on loan (Leyton Orient, Millwall, Norwich and Leicester City).
Having won the Golden Boot award during the 2018 World Cup and taking England to new heights in that tournament, Kane was bestowed with the Member of the Order of the British Empire last year. He has also won the the Golden Boot award in the English Premier League on two occasions. In 2017 and 2018, Harry Kane was recognised as the England Player of the Year.
Spanish striker Alvaro Morata currently plays for Atletico Madrid, on loan from Chelsea, and has featured regularly for Spain over the last six years. He began his senior football career back in 2010 at Real Madrid, and spent four years at Los Blancos. He then spent two years at Serie A giants Juventus before returning to Real Madrid in 2016. The Spaniard moved to Chelsea in 2017 and spent two seasons in the Premier League before his current loan to Atletico.
Among his various club honours, Morata helped Real Madrid to two La Liga titles, won the Copa del Rey twice, and also picked up two Champions League titles. While playing with Juventus, Morata contributed significantly in their two Coppa Italia and Serie A titles, while he won an FA Cup with Chelsea.
Super Striker Slots
There was no way that the popular PSG striker wouldn’t have made it to this list. Cavani started playing senior level football at Danubio, before switching over to Palermo in the year 2011. Thereafter he joined Napoli, the Italian club, before getting lapped up by PSG in 2013.
Super Strikers Episodes
Cavani helped the Uruguayan national team bag the Copa America title in the year 2011, and has enjoyed a wide array of individual and collective club honours. He bagged the Best Foreign Player award in Ligue 1 in 2017, and during his stint at PSG Cavani has helped them win the Ligue 1 title an impressive five times. He’s also been instrumental in the French team winning the Coupe de France on four occasions.