- Close Modal Dialog. This is a modal window. This modal can be closed by pressing the Escape key or activating the close button.
- 1 TD Bank Mobile Deposit is available to customers of at least 90 days or longer with an active checking, savings or money market account. Available for most iPhone and Android devices. Other restrictions may apply. Please refer to the Mobile Deposit Addendum (opens new window).
- TD mobile deposit allows you to take a picture of a check to d. Did you receive a check in the mail? Wouldn’t it be easier to deposit a check right from home? TD mobile deposit allows you to.
What do I need to download the TD Bank mobile app?
All you need is your internet-enabled iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®, AndroidTM or BlackBerry® mobile device.
- iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users will need a valid iTunes® user account
- Android device users can download the app via Google Play or the Amazon Appstore for Android
- BlackBerry users can download the TD Bank mobile app at BlackBerry App World or through our website
iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
When you make a mobile deposit on the weekend or holiday, the deposit is considered made on the next business day and funds are typically available in one additional business day. (For example, if you make a deposit on a Sunday, the funds will be available on Tuesday.).Business days are non-holiday weekdays.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
How do I enroll in Online or Mobile Banking?
To enroll in Online Banking, visit TDBank.com or download and open the TD mobile banking app.
You will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your TD Bank ATM or Visa® Debit Card
- Your e-mail address
- Your TD Bank account number (any personal account)
Note: if you don't have an SSN, you'll still be able to begin your Enrollment, and then we'll contact you to finalize things.
If you do not have a debit or ATM card, or do not wish to use online or mobile enrollment, you can visit your local TD Bank or call Customer Service to enroll at
How do I sign up for Mobile Banking at TD Bank?
If you are already enrolled in Online Banking, no additional sign up is required. Once you download the app, log in using your Online Banking user name and password.
If you are not currently registered for Online Banking, sign up through the TD mobile app or through TD Bank Online Banking.
What happens if I lose my smartphone, tablet or laptop?
If your smartphone, tablet or laptop is lost or stolen, It's unlikely that someone could access your banking account information unless they also know your Online Banking user name and password. However, to be safe, you should contact TD Bank as soon as possible by calling
What can I do to protect my security and privacy?
There are some simple steps you should take to ensure the security of your information and protect your privacy when you bank online or use the TD Bank mobile app.
- Protect your Online/Mobile Banking password. It is your key to accessing your accounts. Do not reveal it to anyone.
- Memorize your password. Never store it on your mobile device or computer, or write it down.
- Do not choose passwords that incorporate your name, telephone number, address or birthday or those of any close friend or relative.
- Never leave your mobile device or computer unattended while using the TD Bank mobile app or Online Banking.
- Use your computer or mobile device's built-in lock function – set a password-protect for start-up or time-out.
How do I make a mobile deposit?
You must be enrolled in mobile deposit to use this feature on the TD mobile app.
- In the mobile app, select 'Mobile Deposit' and then 'Deposit a Check'
- Follow the steps on the screen
Be sure to write the date and the word 'Deposited' on the front of the check. Keep it for 14 days to ensure it has cleared, then destroy the check.
Is TD Bank Mobile Deposit secure?
Yes. TD Bank offers extensive security features to ensure that you can conduct your banking in a safe and private online and mobile environment, including:
- password log ins
- internet firewalls
- 128-bit data encryption
In addition, Mobile Deposit check images are never stored on your mobile device.
Who can I contact for help with Online and Mobile Banking?
If you require assistance with the TD Bank mobile app or have a question, please contact our live Customer Service 24/7 at
Are there certain tasks I can't complete in Mobile Banking?
There are certain tasks you can't do using the Mobile Banking app at this time, including:
- Applying for a loan or line of credit
- Opening an account
- Sending a domestic or international wire transfer
- Paying off a loan
- Applying for a mortgage or credit card
For help with any of these and other services, please feel free to:
Td Bank Mobile Deposit History
- Call Customer Service at
Visit your local TD Bank
What account alerts are available in Online and Mobile Banking?
There are 3 types of secure e-mail alerts that you can set up for your accounts in Online and Mobile Banking:
- A low balance alert lets you know when your account goes below an amount that you choose.
- A high balance alert notifies you when your account goes above an amount that you select.
- A secure message alert tells you when you have an e-mail in Secure Messages.
All alerts are delivered to the e-mail addresses that you set up. You can set multiple alerts for each account.
To set up alerts, you need to be enrolled in Online Banking.
Frequently Asked Questions
ExpandIs TD Mobile Deposit secure?
Td Bank Mobile Deposit
Yes, TD Canada Trust offers extensive security features to ensure that you can deposit cheques in a safe and private mobile environment.
In addition, TD Mobile Deposit cheque images are never stored on your smartphone or tablet. For more information, visit our Mobile Apps Privacy Code.
ExpandAm I eligible to use TD Mobile Deposit?
- You must have a smartphone or tablet with a rear-facing camera and the latest version of the TD app is recommended.
- You must have a minimum iOS 8.0+ or Android 4.1.x+ version on your device in order to use TD Mobile Deposit.
For Personal Bank Accounts:
- You must have at least one eligible Chequing, Savings, or Line of Credit account. A Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) is not eligible.
- Your business must have one of the following accounts:
- Business Chequing Account
- Business Savings Account
- U.S. Dollar Business Chequing Account
For Business Banking Customers:
ExpandIs my device compatible with TD Mobile Deposit?
First, you must have a smartphone or tablet with a rear-facing camera and have downloaded the latest version of the TD app. You must have a minimum iOS 8.0+ or Android 4.1.x+ version on your device in order to use TD Mobile Deposit.
ExpandHow do I sign up for TD Mobile Deposit?
- Login to the latest version of the TD app
- Locate Deposit in the menu
- Follow the steps to register for TD Mobile Deposit
Td Bank Mobile Deposit Time
ExpandHow do I deposit a cheque?
Once you have registered for TD Mobile Deposit, follow the instructions on screen, which
- Select the account into which you’d like to deposit the funds. Cheques must be drawn on a Canadian financial institution. Cheques payable in Canadian currency must be deposited to an eligible Canadian dollar account and cheques payable in U.S. currency must be deposited to an eligible U.S. dollar account.
- Enter the amount of the cheque.
- Sign and write 'For deposit only' and the Account number on the back of the cheque.
- Take a photo of the front and back of the cheque with your smartphone or tablet.
- You also have the option to add a short description in the Personal Memo field.
ExpandWhat should I do with my cheque after I’ve completed my deposit?
After you deposit the cheque, write the date and 'Deposited' on the front and keep it in a safe place for 14 days and then destroy it.
ExpandWhen will my money be available in my account?
Access to your funds is the same as if you had completed the cheque deposit at an ATM. Before you complete the cheque deposit using TD Mobile Deposit, you will see the amount of funds that will be available immediately for use. Refer to the Available Now amount shown on the Verify Deposit screen.
Cheques deposited on a business day up until 11:59 p.m. (EST) will be posted to your account the same day. Cheques deposited after 11:59 p.m. (EST) or on weekends or statutory or bank holidays will be posted to your account the next business day. In each case, availability of funds is subject to the Hold Funds Policy.
ExpandIs there a limit to the amount I can deposit using TD Mobile Deposit?
Yes, there are limits on the amount of funds you can deposit on a daily and rolling 30-day basis. Sharmila nicollet golfers. You can locate your limit in TD Mobile Deposit under the Amount field.
Td Bank Mobile Deposit Reddit
ExpandIs there a fee to deposit a cheque using TD Mobile Deposit?
There is no fee to deposit a cheque using TD Mobile Deposit to a Personal Bank Account or to a Business Chequing or Savings Account.
If there are changes to fees in the future, we will notify you 60 days in advance.
Td Bank Mobile Deposit Cut Off TimeView full TD Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions for more information.
Td Bank Atm Check Deposit
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
TM Google Play are trade-marks of Google Inc.