The Coinmaster GT is the top model in White’s Electronics line of light and simple metal detectors with features rivaling that of higher priced models from other manufacturers. The GT now comes with automatic ground balancing technology in the form of Auto-Trac which adjusts the machine to changes in ground mineralization while you search. This eliminates the unwanted effects of ground minerals and maximizes detection of metal objects in the ground.
There are 9 tones for target identification as well as 9 discrimination settings to uncover specific targets and eliminate low value junk metal objects. VCO audio or Voltage Controlled Oscillation technology makes the pitch of threshold to increase when targets are detected. A special Beach Mode expands the ground tracking range of the Coinmaster GT to handle wet sand which is mildly conductive and makes most other metal detectors unusable.
Coinmaster by White’s is a strong, well-made metal detector delivering a lot of performance features for a very low cost, exactly what you would expect from White’s Electronics. Adjustable Discrimination allows you to select the good finds and tune out un-wanted trash signals. White's Coinmaster Metal Detector. The rugged Coinmaster offers solid performance with features that help you discover coins and jewelry. Target ID shows you the identification of targets as you hunt, so you can see and hear the target, and depth reading helps you know how deep to dig.
The large display also prominently features the VDI or Visual Display Indicator number, otherwise known as the Target ID number, which accurately displays target responses in Discrimination and All Metal modes, while numerical depth information in half inch increments is provided when in Pinpoint mode. A separate depth scale is also shown for use in all modes. Extreme casino free spins. It also has a backlight making it a great machine to use in any lighting environment.
It is powered by 8xAA batteries for up to 30 hours of operation and comes with a standard 9 inch concentric search coil.
White’s Coinmaster GT Specifications
Whites Coinmaster Model 800-0325
- Brand: White’s Electronics
- Model: Coinmaster GT
- Manufacture Date: 2012
- Intended Use: coin shooting; relic and beach hunting
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Battery Type: 8xAA
- Visual ID Type: LCD, Digital Display, VDI target ID number
- Number of Target ID Segments: 9
- Number of Audio Tones: 9 with Silent Search and VCO All Metal audio
- Ground Balance: Auto-Trac, automatic ground balance tracking
- Discrimination Type: Digital Notch Discrimination
- Number of Search Modes: 3, Discrimination, All Metal and Beach mode
- Adjustable Shaft length: Yes, 45 to 50 inches
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Yes
- Coin Depth Meter: Yes
- Pinpoint Feature: Yes
- Frequency: 8.129 kHz
- Type of Circuit: VLF
- Coil Type: Concentric
- Stock Coil Size: 9 inch
- Suggested Retail Price: $399.95
- Street Price: $399.95
- Waterproof features: waterproof coil, water resistant control box